Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Review: Urban Decay Naked Basics

Hello everyone! It's been a while! We've been slacking off so much lately...it's a bad habit. Now let's  get back on track! 


I know I'm a little late since the Urban Decay Naked Basics 2 Palette came out a while ago. Oh wells! Hahaha! I hope everyone has a good day and enjoy this review!







I like how the palette is small so it fits perfectly in my hand! Its small size makes it convenient for me to bring along on trips since it does not take up much space in my bag. I enjoy how the packaging has a little bit of rubberized feel. 



The palette has five full-sized eyeshadows. It is almost all matte. Very simple and nice. 

Closeups



Swatches


Beautiful colors with high pigmentation. What more can I ask for!? I love how you can alternate the colors to create varieties of everyday look, from day to night.

Now onto the individual color descriptions. To be honest, I suck at describing ... I'm so bad with colors but whatever hahaha!

Venus: a white yellowish with a bit of sparkle. I like to use this as a highlight on the browbone and as well as the inner corner of the eye.
Foxy  : a light yellow matte. It is also in the Naked 2 Palette! Lovely color for the lid.
W.o.s : a taupe with a hint of grey matte.
Faint  : a dusty brown matte. This is my fav!!! Love using this on the crease to add some definition into the eye.
Crave : A brownish black matte for a dramatic look or you can just use this for lining your lash line.

All of the colors blend super smooth and easy. In addition, I have to praise the palette for its lasting power, it sets beautifully for the whole day. The palette works really well on my yellow based Asian skin tone. But honestly I think it would work for every skin type! This baby is so perfect for beginners or lazy bums like me who just want something quick and easy to use everyday haha! I am 100% satisfied with this product!

So that is it for my review. I hope you found this helpful. Thank you so much for reading, see you soon!










No comments:

Post a Comment