Sunday, August 3, 2014

Review: Apieu Soochebit Pure Tint with Bootoo

Hey everyone, it's Emily. Sorry it's been so long since the blog's last post. I've been so busy with redecorating my room and preparing for my Disneyland trip. Anyways today I will be reviewing the Apieu Soochebit Pure Tint with Bootoo in Watermelon that I brought apart of my Koreandepart haul [x] a while back.


I was hooked into buying this because of the the cute design since I absolutely live for cute packaging. I instantly regret buying this though. Never before have I ever hated a lip tint as much as this one. 

The consistency of the product is like water so if you do decide to buy it you should be careful not to knock it over because it will spill. I admit that the color of the lip tint is pretty however it doesn't last at all. You would have to reapply over and over again. 

The thing I hated the most about this was the taste and smell. The second I opened the bottle I could smell the chemicals and when I applied it I couldn't stand it at all. I often lick my lips and I've never had a problem with any of my other lip products. However this taste of this was like chemicals and grape medicine. 

For the sake of this review though I decided to man up and wear it just so I can post picture reviews. 
The cute packaging of the item that lured me into buying it.
As you can see the color is extremely light and the consistency is like water. excuse my arm hair
How it looks on.

Rating:    I will definitely NEVER buy this again.




Check out Mai's Korean Beauty Products Haul
FOLLOW US ON BLOGLOVIN

2 comments:

  1. The color is very pretty! Too bad it doesn't work very well :( thanks for the review!
    Btw, I'm also a beauty/fashion blogger, would you like to follow each other on bloglovin? Let me know :)

    Suzy
    pret-tea.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree I like the colour too. Does it taste/smell that bad ;o. I'm also a Soompier & I saw you on there, just wanted to say HIIIII <3

    ❤ http://lovelyanneee.blogspot.com ❤

    ReplyDelete