Friday, June 27, 2014

Mai's Korean Beauty Products Haul




Hi thereeeee! I'm back with my first haul ever. I was going to do a korean cosmetics haul a while back but i kept slacking off...

I will be talking briefly about the products,  individual products reviews will be up soon!!







I ordered everything from Korea Depart. This is not sponsored, I just really love this website and I want to recommend it to you guys. They don't rip you off like some shops on Ebay or Amazon, shipping doesn't take long (about 2 weeks), and of course the products are just awesomeeee! 

Click on the prices to link to the products



ETUDE HOUSE

                                                                                                                                                                                                                          
Wonder Pore Freshener 250ml ($8.68)
                    Sweet Recipe Baby Choux Base SPF25 PA++ PEACH CHOUX ($9.27)       
Collagen Moistfull Cream Special Set ($11.71)

HOLIKA HOLIKA


Aqua Petit Jelly BB SPF20 PA++ NO.2 AQUA NEUTRAL ($11.22 )
Cover & Hiding Stick Concealer NO.2 NEUTRAL BEIGE ($3.90)






SKINFOOD Premium Tomato Whitening Cream 50g ($12.29)
ITSKIN Babyface Natural Eyebrow DEEP BROWN ($2.44)
INNISFREE No Sebum Mineral Powder ($6.54)
TOOCOOLFORSCHOOL Milk Tint NO.1 PINK ($5.85)
TONYMOLY Delight Tony Tint NO.2 RED ($2.93)


SAMPLES


I love love love how this website gives out free samples for you to try out. They gave me more than this but I forgot to take a picture before I used them. 



















No comments:

Post a Comment