Thursday, May 15, 2014

About Us



About Emily

Hi everyone, I’m Emily! I’m a 18 year old girl who randomly decided to make this blog with her friend. I was born and raised in California. I’m a freshman college student who will be majoring in international business. Makeup, fashion, and food make me extremely happy! I will be blogging about my life, beauty, and whatever I feel like writing about. I hope that through this blog I can become better with makeup and maybe even meet new people who are interested in the same things as me. Even though I tend to ramble on and on in my posts I hope you will enjoy reading the blog. Bye bye for now~


About Mai



Hey there! This is Mai, the other half of this blog. I was originally born in Vietnam, a southeast country in Asia. I moved to California about 4 years ago, and that was how I met my amazing best friend, Emily. But after living in NorCal for 2 years, my family decided to move to Dallas, Texas. I am also a 18 year old upcoming freshman in college. Emily and I created this blog since we love love love makeup and fashion so we thought it’s going to be even better if we can share our tips with everyone out there! I think Emily already said all the things i needed to say so I’ma leave it like this for now! Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment