Friday, June 6, 2014

Y.E.T Art Class Liquid Eyeliner Review


Helloooo lovelies, it's Emily here with a new post. It's been a long time since the last blog post, I am so sorry! I'll start this off with a quick update on my life. Well, I finally finished with school so I can update the blog more often, unless procrastination gets in the way... I'll try my best to update at least twice a week though! My graduation was wonderful and I spent the last few days spending time with my family.I set goals for myself kinda to make this a productive summer…hopefully. This summer I will try to work out at least 4 days a week and learning a new language. Wish me luck everyone! Do you have any goals set for this summer? Let me know in the comments below or maybe even email me. 

Now onto the review.
I will be reviewing the y.e.t Art Class Liquid Eyeliner that I purchased from Koreadepart (mentioned in my Korean Makeup Haul post). Now normally I don’t use any liquid eyeliner other then my Stila Stay All Day® Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner. I actually ran out of my Stila eyeliner though and I haven’t restocked on it yet so when I had to go out yesterday I used the y.e.t Art Class Liquid Eyeliner. I thought that since I was using the eyeliner that I should also take some pictures to review for you guys.

Excuse my eyebrows.

The color of the eyeliner is Kill Black, there are only two colors to choose from which is soft Brown and Kill Black. This to me is fine since I tend to stick to these two colors for my eyeliner anyway. 

The applicator is a tiny brush as you can see in the photo below. 


It is also extremely liquid so after putting it on you will have to wait for a few seconds for it to dry to fix it up or else it will smudge. Overall though it looks great when dried. Now this is where I had a problem with the eyeliner. On the website’s description it claims that the eyeliner will keep a vivid line that won’t be removed by water or sweat. I decided to test it out and sadly their claims were wrong. The eyeliner easily washed off and smudged with just a touch and a few drops of water which made me so disappointed. I actually wore the eyeliner today too and I forgot that I had makeup on so I rubbed my eyes  bad I know and when I went to the bathroom I noticed that my eyeliner was gone on one whole eye! 




My overall verdict is that it’s a pretty good eyeliner for $4.65, but I won’t be buying it again anytime soon. I’ll use it probably as a backup incase I run out of eyeliner but other then that I would stick to my Stila eyeliner. 

1 comment:

  1. Hihi Emily!~
    lovely review! The colour of the eyeliner is really nice, but >_< it's not water proof :(
    I'm inviting you to join my first blog giveaway~ I hope you will join!

    http://charrmyn.blogspot.com/2014/06/charrmyn-1st-blog-anniversary-giveaway.html
    
- Charmaine

    Charrmyn || Hyuna Now~Makeup Tutorial || Join My Giveaway

    ReplyDelete